Can you mail disposable vapes?
Yes, you you can still buy vapes online and have them shipped by mail to your front door. In order for this to happen, the company you're buying the vaping products from needs to register before the sale of vape and tobacco products, meet requirements for shipping, and maintain a record for reporting after sales have been processed.
As a customer, the only thing you need to worry about is shopping on legitimate websites and picking from the range of vaping products available online.
What types of vapes allow sending by mail?
Despite the PACT Act stating that all vape products are included for prohibition, as long as online sellers are adhering to the rules, there should be no issues for you as a customer. These strict rules in place include;
- The seller must verify age of the customers.
- Private shipping services need to be used and an adult signature is required at the point of delivery.
- The company must register with the U.S. Attorney General and Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (BATFE). This also includes state and local tax administrators as required.
- Collect and pay any state/local taxes as required.
- Submission of monthly documentation for each state's tax administrator.
As long as all the above rules are maintained, you can have mailed anything from vape juices, devices, and even smokeless tobacco products.
Regulations on shipping electronic cigarettes
The banning of electronic nicotine delivery systems has certainly made things more difficult for the vape industry and all those within it.
For regulations on shipping electronic cigarettes, there are some requirements that a company needs to meet to do this successfully and by the book.
For e-cigarettes, the following is required:
- Before shipping, it's necessary to check if the vaping products are legal in the pick-up and destination country. There are bans in many countries following the US ban, so it's important to be aware of the vape mail ban and any problems with distributing vape juice internationally.
- Lithium batteries exceeding specific rules cannot be transported via air meaning some vapor products may need to be shipped a different way. These rules are single-cell batteries no more than 2 cells, ≤ 20Wh, and multi-cell batteries no more than 4 cells, ≤ 100Wh.
It's important that for any company involved with business to business shipping, that care is taken to identify shipping regulations in place beyond the US alone. This ban has affected both the vape and tobacco industry, so it's important to read up on the strict regulations and what it means for the business you're buying vape products from.
Which shipping companies cannot send Vapes and E-Cigarettes?
There are some shipping companies that have vowed to honor the PACT Act, which is a considerable blow for those businesses offering vaping products. There are plenty of well-recognized shipping services that cannot send vapes and e-cigarettes as part of their delivery options.
These include the following; UPS, FedEx, DHL, as well as many common couriers. They all are prohibiting the shipping of e-cigarettes and all various vaporizer components that make up the humble vape device.
For many businesses involved in the vaping industry, it has resulted in many needing to find a new shipping solution that will help maintain online sales from decreasing due to this ban in place. There are a number of vape-approved shipping solutions in existence to help with a company's vape product delivery needs.
What is the best site to buy a vape with safe delivery?
When shopping as a customer for all things vape products, you needn't look any further than right here at The SmokyBox. We've got everything covered when it comes to adhering to the rules put in place by the PACT Act.
Whether you're looking for disposable vapes that pack a hefty amount of hits or you're wanting a variety of flavors, The SmokyBox offers it all and more. Make sure to take a look at the range available from brands like Fume, HQD, and Whiff. There's also free delivery for US orders over $50, so get your order in now to take advantage of the savings.
Want to learn more? Check out our similar posts:
Can I order disposable vapes online?
Yes! There are plenty of sites out there that have tackled the PACT Act's strict rules in place and adhered to them in order to continue selling to consumers online. You can still order disposable vapes online and have them delivered to your home with just a few clicks of a button.
Ordering online has never been easier and with many online sellers available, you've got plenty of choices. We, of course, recommend you choose The Smoky Box though!
Can I mail a vape to my friend?
Unless you were to go via the vape-approved shipping services, you won't be able to simply mail a vape to your friend via the postal service. This PACT Act prohibits that from being possible and so it's better to order online via vape businesses that can ship them legally to your friend's address.