If you're looking to get more out of your Fume vape, it's important to take shorter hits in order to make it last longer. You also want to store your vape device in a cool, dry place so that it remains in tip-top condition to last. This guide will hopefully give you a helpful insight into puff counts and if you can get more puffs out of your disposable vape device.
Things to consider that affect a disposable vape duration
When it comes to using a disposable vape, it's worth knowing how its usage can be affected depending on the user.
How many puffs do you take a day?
It's worth thinking about how many puffs you're likely to take each day because you may find that you take more puffs than what is considered average. Comparing the average disposable vape to a traditional cigarette, a disposable with 3,500 puffs is equivalent to around 280 cigarettes.
While it might not be possible to track every puff you take each day, you should have some idea about going through disposables, and how quickly it takes for them to run out.
If you're a regular smoker
As a regular smoker, you're going to need more delivery in the hits and that can often mean switching up your devices to find the best ones that cater to your needs. If you're a regular smoker, then you'll definitely want to consider a device that has a higher puff count.
For new vape users that didn't smoke previously or are looking to quit smoking, you may find that a lower puff count is better.
Disposable vapes should be stored properly
Disposable vape pens need to be stored properly, otherwise, they can impact the quality and performance of the vapes themselves. Exposing vape juices to sunlight can damage the juice itself and the effectiveness of the puff count.
Be sure to store your vape devices in a cool place, out of direct sunlight where possible.
If you use a higher temperature on your device, you will burn through the oil vape faster
Higher temperatures on your devices will burn through the oil vape faster, meaning that puff count will significantly reduce as a result. You may also drain the battery life quicker as a result of this too, as well as the atomizer coil.
With fume vapes, you can't adjust the temperature like some other vape devices out there. It means you'll get a lot more out of your vape pen as a result.
What's the difference between puff count and battery life?
- Puff Count: The puff count refers to the number of inhalations or "puffs" a user takes from their vaping device. Many modern electronic cigarettes and vape pens come equipped with a puff counter, which tracks the total number of puffs a user has taken. This feature can be helpful for users to monitor their vaping habits, track usage over time, or manage their nicotine intake.
- Battery Life: Battery life, on the other hand, pertains to the amount of time a vaping device can operate on a single charge. It is a measure of how long the battery can power the device before requiring a recharge. The battery life is influenced by factors such as the battery capacity (measured in milliampere-hours, mAh), the device's power settings, and the user's vaping habits.
Our Fume Vape recommendations
How to get more puffs out of a fume vape?
When it comes to getting more out of your Fume vape or any disposable vapes for that matter, it's good to shorten the amount of time spent inhaling. Taking smaller-sized smokes each time is going to help your disposable vape last a lot longer.
If you're taking longer draws on the disposable vapes then you're going to race through that puff count a lot quicker. To make the puff count go further, try to limit the number of seconds it takes to draw a hit out of the device. You'll find that you'll get more out of the vape device for longer by using this method.
For regular vape users, a higher puff count is always going to be better than getting the smaller disposable vapes that are limited on puff count.
How do I get the most out of my disposable vape?
In order to make the most out of your vaping device, there are a number of top tips that we can suggest.
Be sure to read the instructions on the Fume vape's packaging. This will give you the best guidance on how to use your vape device effectively. Ensure the device is working properly and that there are no faults with the vape juice, the battery life, or anything else within the puff bar pen.
How can I improve my vaping technique for more puffs?
Take shorter, gentler puffs, inhale slowly exhale fully, and avoid chain vaping.
Can I recharge a Fume vape to get more puffs?
No, recharging a Fume vape is not recommended and can be dangerous. Fume vapes are designed to be disposable, meaning their battery and e-liquid capacity are intended for a limited number of puffs. Only Fume Recharge can be recharged.
Where you can buy a fume vape?
To buy a Fume vape, you can purchase them via The SmokyBox. The SmokyBox has the full range of Fume vape devices, including all of the delicious flavors available to give you a satisfying hit. We also regularly stock new flavors for you to try!
There are also plenty of vaping products available through The SmokyBox, so be sure to check out the full product range available.
Want to learn more? Check out our similar posts:
- 10 Signs Your Disposable Vape is expired: Disposable vapes offer convenience and portability, but they don't last forever. Like any product, they have a shelf life, and using an expired vape can be unpleasant and even harmful. Here are 10 signs to help you identify an expired disposable vape
- How to Identify a Fume Vape: Fume Vapes are popular, but unfortunately, counterfeits abound. To ensure you're inhaling the real deal and not risking potential health hazards, follow our tips.
- Best Fume Vape: Top Sellers and Flavors: Discover the most popular Fume disposables, along with their enticing flavor profiles. Find your perfect match and embark on a delicious vaping journey.
- The Best Fume Vape Flavors: Complete Review 2024: Embark on a flavor adventure with our comprehensive review of the best Fume vape flavors. Uncover hidden gems and satisfy your taste buds.
- How To Identify Fume Vape Real Vs Fake?: Equip yourself with the knowledge to differentiate authentic Fume disposables from counterfeits. Protect yourself from inferior products and ensure you're always enjoying genuine Fume quality.
How to get more puffs FAQs
How many puffs can you get out of a fume?
There are three types of Fume vapes, the Fume Extra, Ultra, and Infinity. The puff counts for each device are 1,500, 2,500, and 3,500. The more vaping experience you have, the bigger the device you'll likely get. The Infinity is recommended for regular vape users, whilst the Extra is for beginners.
Can you recharge fume vapes?
For Fume vapes, they're disposable, so you're not meant to recharge them. While some do, it can be fairly dangerous to do so and if not done properly, could ruin the device and anything you use to attempt a recharge.